World Leasing Review - Ireland as a centre for global aircraft financing
- Article by ALI Chair in World Leasing Review 2020 Winter - Ireland as a centre for global aircraft financing
Airfinance Journal Interview with ALI Chair
- SMBC AC's David Swan tells Airfinance Journal why aviation leasing has been such a passion for 28 years, and about the work that needs to be done to take the industry forward.
Aviation Technology Roundtable
- Aircraft Leasing Ireland was delighted to initiate Action 28 of the ‘Ireland for Finance’ Strategy – an Aviation Technology Forum to identify key challenges and opportunities facing the aviation industry.
Airfinance Journal Interview: One voice for lessors
- To understand why Ireland's aircraft lessors need their own representative body, SMBC AC COO David Swan points to the 'chaos' that resulted from Brazil's decision to designate Ireland as a tax haven in 2016.
'Getting Things Done'
- In this interview with ISTAT Jetrader, the association's Chair, David Swan, outlines ALI's key objectives, stating that "the best of ALI is still to come".
Irish-based lessors form new representative body
- 'The aircraft leasing industry hasn't had a united voice, even though it accounts for 45% of the $130 -140bn of new airplanes produced every year - and that's crazy,' says ALI chairman David Swan.
ALI welcomes aviation leaders report 2019
- Ireland is the global centre for aircraft leasing with well over 50% of the world’s leased fleet owned or managed here.
Ireland hosts thousands of aviation executives for world’s largest airfinance conferences
- Ireland hosts thousands of aviation executives for world’s largest airfinance conferences
ALI in the media
- As thousands gathered in Dublin for the Airfinance Journal and Airline Economics events, media reports reinforced the country’s location as a global hub for aircraft lessors.